Tales of a cynic who melted at the sight of Redemption.

Friday, February 24, 2012

A cuppa 'Cocoa'...

Aloha!
Well. Ole' Man Winter got pretty lazy this season. I totally dig not having snow, (dry streets=more skate sessions) but I was kinda hoping for a few more nor-easter's -just so the surf would pick up at The Wall (North Hampton beach). But, hey. Now, I got a job that's helpin' save me some greenbacks...since the 'hot cocoa season' kinda bombed, I think I'mma gonna go where Cocoa is hot -Cocoa Beach, FL! Slater town! That's the plan, anyhow. We'll see...it's in God's hands now. But it's gonna be time to pack-up around mid-March. If ya'll think of it, pray for me. This seems to be God's design for my life now. I got a lot to learn, though! Especially with surfing; but one step at a time, the journey continues...
That's all for now, folks.

Git stoked, ya'll!!

-Aaron C.

No comments:

Post a Comment